Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blogging can be fun!


Library 2.0 seems to be an urban legend. The students in my Library Science classes and my co-workers all heard "someone" say that it has something to do with the internet and their "best friend's cousin" does it all the time. So, when the Library 2.0 classes began I was looking forward finding out what it was and acheive the goal of becoming "someone's best friend's cousin" that uses it all the time.

The only gap that hasn't been filled is how I can use this Blog to ensure that we as Librarians will keep us from having to desperately keep up with technology and make technology need to keep up with us!


















1 comment:

Librarian4Change said...

Greetings, Ayla:

I love the "urban legend" comment--very true!

Neanderthals Rule!

--SecretLibrarian2008